Project Manager (Transit)
San Francisco Bay Area
WILLING TO ACCEPT FULLY
REMOTE EMPLOYEES FOR POSITION?
CPM is seeking a Project Manager for a transportation client in the San Francisco Bay Area Peninsula region. The Project Manager will be called upon to 1) develop budgets for the preliminary and final design stages of the projects, 2) provide input as to recommended project delivery methods to be used, 3) organize, conduct, and lead meetings with funding partners and other agencies involved, 4) conduct other meetings as required, 5) and provide reporting within the project.
The Project Manager will focus on the following tasks:
- Work closely with the client’s Engineering Department.
- Develop budgets as needed.
- Manage and coordinate the activities of client team members.
- Manage any on-call consultants that may be deployed to assist on the projects.
- Provide reporting on project status to client Executive Management.
- Participate and meet with any stakeholders involved.
Paid time off, medical (including vision and dental) insurance, 401k, life insurance, pre-tax commuter benefit
SKILLS AND SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
Familiarity with JournyX and PeopleSoft
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
The candidate shall meet the minimum qualifications listed below:
- Ten (10) plus years of system project delivery as a Project Manager or Construction Manager.
- PE or PMP preferred.
- Rail Experience of at least three (5) years.
- Sound communication skills.
- Advanced oral, written, and presentation skills.
HIRING COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Founded in 1993, CPM provides capital program management, project management, cost controls, and construction management services for infrastructure, transportation, transit, building, and aviation projects at public agencies throughout California.
For the past 29 years, we have fostered the growth of the company by performing exceptional work on the most exciting projects. We concentrate this effort by providing training, support, and flexibility to each of our team members.
We are headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in San Jose and Oakland, and employ highly proficient team members consisting of professionally registered engineers; construction inspectors with industry certifications such as ICC, OSHPD, NICET; project managers; and other construction professionals.
YEARS OF EXPERIENCE:
Minimum of 10 years