SFO has undergone a redevelopment of one of its oldest passenger facilities, Terminal 1 (T1). Once completed, the terminal will feature:
- A spacious central concourse with an art gallery
- New concessions featuring Bay Area local eateries and shopping
- Integrated technology to facilitate the passenger journey
- Innovative baggage handling system to improve the passenger experience
- Fun children’s play areas to enhance the passenger experience for SFO’s youngest travelers
CPM is providing project management support services for this renovation project occurring in an operational airport terminal. These services include project controls, cost controls, CPM scheduling, resident engineering, and field engineering.