The Harry Tracy Water Treatment Plant is the sole treatment plant serving the Crystal Springs Reservoir System. This system provides critical local water storage and serves as the emergency and supplementary water supply for the entire population of San Mateo and San Francisco counties. The seismic improvement and renovation of the treatment plant consisted of:
- Construction of five new filters
- Improvements to solids handling systems
- Remodeling of existing operations building
- Replacement of ozone generation facility
- Upgrades to the raw water pump station
- Construction of new 11 MG treated water reservoir
CPM provided construction inspection (civil and electrical disciplines), CPM scheduling, and cost estimating services on this project.